Solluna Shipping Policy
- Shipping information cannot be changed or updated once the order has been processed by the warehouse and shipped from our facility. Please make sure that all information under shipping is correct before finalizing your order. We are not able to guarantee changes can be made once order has been placed.
- Orders may be delayed from shipment due to discrepancies in payment or billing/shipping information. Transit time may be extended due to incomplete shipping address (i.e. missing or invalid apartment number/street number), weather conditions, or general carrier delays/issues. We are not able to reship or refund orders that are not received due to incorrect addresses.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- We do not support or allow for the shipping of orders to freight forwarders, and cannot provide necessary paperwork if done so. Orders lost in transit with freight forwarders are not eligible for replacement orders covered by Solluna.
Your domestic order is typically shipped within 1-2 business days from our fulfillment center. Our fulfillment centers are located in AZ and PA. The shipping type selected will determine the speed of your delivery Standard Ground (3-6 Business Days)**, 2-Day Express (Faster)**, 1-Day Expedited (Fastest)**. Shipping carriers are selected by our warehouse to give you the best rate possible, we do not currently offer selecting your own carrier. Please note times are estimates given by the carriers, however, carriers do not guarantee shipping times so please note these are estimates, not guarantees.
Orders that are placed before 9am EST will be delivered within 2 business days. Orders that are placed after 9am EST will be fulfilled by the next day and delivered within 3-6 business days after the order is fulfilled depending on the delivery address.
**2-Day Express option - Offers 2-day shipping to all of your customers in the continental US.
Due to carrier limitations, the following are not eligible for the 2-Day Express Express shipping option:
- Out of stock items
- Dangerous goods
- Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, military addresses, and PO boxes
**1-Day Expedited (Overnight)
Orders that are placed before 9am EST will be delivered within 2 business days. Orders that are placed after 9am EST will be fulfilled by the next day and delivered within 1 business days after the order is fulfilled.
If your tracking states your package was delivered and you have not yet received it, please verify your shipping address is correct on your order. We are not able to include special delivery instructions to the carriers nor are we able to take responsibility for any lost or missing package issues after tracking shows they were delivered.
Note: Sometimes tracking will show as delivered a day or two before actual delivery. If you have not received it after 2 business days, please let us know!
Solluna is not responsible for any lost packages. Customers can request to file a claim after the below with the carrier about a lost package after the below stated time frames below by emailing us at email@example.com. Acceptance of claim is not guaranteed and not determined by Solluna. Solluna can file a claim on your behalf but we do not decide the outcome, the carrier does.
- In order to file a claim for a missing package the package must go 20 days with no update in tracking from the carrier for Contagious US based shipments
- In order to file a claim for a missing package the package must go 30 days with no update in tracking from the carrier for International shipments and shipments outside of the Contagious US.
- We are not able to file lost in transit claims or offer refunds for orders marked as "Delivered" or orders that have a final scan.
- We are unable to file claims if the tracking says "Arrival in Destination Country".
- We are unable contact parcel carriers to discuss tracking updates. Unfortunately, carriers cannot provide any further information from what is applied and shown on their tracking portal.
- In instances of no carrier tracking, since packages are not scanned out of the fulfillment centers immediately upon pickup, their support does not have visibility of whether this shipment is in their possession.
- All claims filed for packages lost or damaged in transit must be filed within 90 DAYS of the ORIGINAL ship date. Any claims submitted after this time frame will not be valid for processing or reimbursement due to limitations on when claims are accepted for approval by the carriers.
- If the Insurance Value is over $300, a signature will automatically be required and charged.
- If the order is NOT insured, we can only provide instant refunds for up to $100 of the total value of the item(s). Orders come with $100 worth of insurance, if your order is more than $100 in value you need to request additional insurance.
- APO/FPO/DPO addresses are considered international by the carriers and are held to the 30-day tracking requirement before moving forward with a lost in transit claim.
Countries We Do Not Ship To:
At this time we are NOT shipping to Germany, Denmark or South Africa.
Shipping Affected in Australia + Other Countries* (as of 2/1/22)
International Service Disruptions with USPS
*Australia’s service disruption affects Priority Mail International® (PMI), First-Class Package International Service® (FCPIS®), Commercial ePacket (CeP), International Priority Airmail® (IPA®) packets, International Priority Airmail® (IPA®) M-Bags, International Surface Air Lift® (ISAL®) packets, International Surface Air Lift® (ISAL®) M-Bags, and Airmail M-Bags.
**New Zealand’s service disruption affects Priority Mail International® (PMI), First-Class Package International Service® (FCPIS®), Commercial ePacket (CeP), International Priority Airmail® (IPA®) packets, International Priority Airmail® (IPA®) M-Bags, International Surface Air Lift® (ISAL®) packets, International Surface Air Lift® (ISAL®) M-Bags, and Airmail M-Bags.
***Canada service disruption affects Priority Mail Express International®